A safe forklift speed is a speed that is reasonable and prudent to the work environment.
The faster a forklift travels, the more the risk increases for injury if a collision was to occur.
- Use Safe Speeds
- Best Practices for Forklift Safety
- Forklift Traffic and Loading Safety
- Keep Alert to Floor Conditions
- Be Aware of Fork Position
- Don’t Pick Up Other Riders
- OSHA General Duty Clause– creativesafetysupply.com
- Forking out Safety: Forklift Safety– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- The Importance of Forklift Operator Training– babelplex.com
- Safety Lean Manufacturing – 5 Ways to Combine Safety and Lean– iecieeechallenge.org
- 5S for Beginners– aislemarking.com
- Forklift Operator Safety Tips– hiplogic.com