The position of the forks is crucial when driving a forklift.
The forks should always be positioned as low as possible (but high enough to clear bumps) when traveling throughout the work facility.
- Best Practices for Forklift Safety
- Pedestrians Always Have the Right of Way
- Keep The Load Level and Stationary when in Motion
- Keep Right / In Lane
- Forklift Traffic and Loading Safety
- Use Safe Speeds
- Forklift Safety Tips– creativesafetysupply.com
- Forking out Safety: Forklift Safety– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Forklift Operator Safety Tips– hiplogic.com
- Forklift Safety in 6 Steps– safetyblognews.com
- Forklift Pre-Inspection Checklist– bridge-to-safety.com
- Floor Marking Arrow Tape for Warehouse– aislemarking.com