This is something that is easily overlooked by many forklift drivers.
- Grease spots
- Oil smears
- Loose sand or dirt
These can all be dangerous to a forklift driver with a load in transport as they may cause the forklift to slide or slip and lose traction to the floor.
- Watch Out for Blind Spots
- Forklift Safety Training 101
- Don’t Pick Up Other Riders
- Forklift Traffic and Loading Safety
- Best Practices for Forklift Safety
- Pedestrians Always Have the Right of Way
- Keep The Load Level and Stationary when in Motion
- Use Safe Speeds