Many people have a natural instinct to stay right when driving forklift because in the U.S. we also drive motor vehicles and stay to the right as well.
However, sometimes it is possible to forget this rule and veer out of the lane to the left or right. This then becomes a safety hazard as some pedestrians or other forklifts may be utilizing the other lanes.
- Best Practices for Forklift Safety
- Forklift Traffic and Loading Safety
- Pedestrians Always Have the Right of Way
- Don’t Pick Up Other Riders
- Keep The Load Level and Stationary when in Motion
- Forklift Safety Tips– creativesafetysupply.com
- Forking out Safety: Forklift Safety– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Forklift Safety in 6 Steps– safetyblognews.com
- Safe Driving Impacts Your Business– realsafety.org
- Forklift Operator Safety Tips– hiplogic.com
- Reflective Floor Marking Tape– aislemarking.com