Many people have a natural instinct to stay right when driving forklift because in the U.S. we also drive motor vehicles and stay to the right as well.
However, sometimes it is possible to forget this rule and veer out of the lane to the left or right. This then becomes a safety hazard as some pedestrians or other forklifts may be utilizing the other lanes.
- Best Practices for Forklift Safety
- Forklift Traffic and Loading Safety
- Pedestrians Always Have the Right of Way
- Slow Down & Sound Horn at Corners
- Be Aware of Fork Position
- Don’t Pick Up Other Riders
- Keep Alert to Floor Conditions
- Use Safe Speeds