Unfortunately, many workplaces have blind spots in their facilities. These are spots where it is hard to see into unless you are in the blind spot, then it is hard to see out of or around it.
Forklift drivers should always exercise extra caution when approaching or entering these areas.
- Keep Alert to Floor Conditions
- Slow Down & Sound Horn at Corners
- Forklift Traffic and Loading Safety
- Best Practices for Forklift Safety
- Use Safe Speeds
- Avoid Abrupt Stops
- Don’t Pick Up Other Riders
- Pedestrians Always Have the Right of Way