Unfortunately, many workplaces have blind spots in their facilities. These are spots where it is hard to see into unless you are in the blind spot, then it is hard to see out of or around it.
Forklift drivers should always exercise extra caution when approaching or entering these areas.
- Keep Alert to Floor Conditions
- Slow Down & Sound Horn at Corners
- Forklift Traffic and Loading Safety
- Use Safe Speeds
- Avoid Abrupt Stops
- Don’t Pick Up Other Riders
- Forklift Safety– creativesafetysupply.com
- Forking out Safety: Forklift Safety– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Prevent Backover Accidents in Construction– babelplex.com
- Forklift Safety in 6 Steps– safetyblognews.com
- The Importance of Signs– lean-news.com
- A Guide to Improving your Parking Lot– realsafety.org